Sunday, February 14, 2010

Deliciousness....
mmmm...strawberries dipped in chocolate and rolled in deliciousness!

mmmmore....



and




Black Forest Torte




Boston Cream Pie...




Linda and Si getting it just right!







and I really liked those strawberries.





James Taylor's "Fire and Rain" is playing in the background. It must be Saturday morning at t he bakery. Over Easy is on the radio, love that session on 94.7.








"Goodmorning" is heard through the bakery as I make my way through the diningroom. I stop and chat with customers on my way to the kitchen. Familiar faces greet me. There's Doug in the back. I see his face, there's comfort there. As I put the fresh baking out I'm thinking of how much I enjoy Saturdays. It's more relaxed , the music is on and the orders are finished for the week.








This week is a little different. Saturday night is Dessert Night. Doug and Linda have prepared special desserts, all the fat and sugar please! Something we don't usually do. Wow...what beautiful things they can make with food. I sit and mingle with everyone a little longer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment