Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cakes

















It's been a busy weekend at the bakery. Friday night I was busy decorating cakes for Saturday pick-up. Saturday night I was busy decorating 3 cakes for 400 people. Lakeside plastics ordered cakes for their 33rd Anniversary and to celebrate that they are the 2009 Award winner, GM supplier of the year. A noble achievement! Thought I would share some pictures of me decorating these cakes. They are the largest I've ever done. I also will include a picture of what Doug would like for his birthday. The newest Camaro was on display, as Lakeside Plastics supplies GM with some of the parts. Doug had a Camaro back in the day. I think it was a '76 , red with white leather interior. You remember the ones that had that pointie front end. He would let me drive it once in a while and he'd say whatever you do just don't wreck that front end...well guess what, I slipped on some ice and smacked my Dad's big old Chrysler back bumper with the front end! Don't think I ever drove it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment